315 W. 15th Street
Phone: (620) 629-6728
Fax: (620) 629-6729
The Visiting Physician Clinics, located at Southwest Medical Center, brings specialists to Liberal in order to provide quality healthcare to patients so they don’t have to travel far from home.
Because these clinics are located at Southwest Medical Center, the Medical Center’s resources are available to clinic physicians and staff to ensure that each patient’s needs are met.
Primary care close to home is always a priority. Knowing that the doctor is nearby and has the full backup of a medical facility should the need arise is one of the many advantages to living in Southwest Kansas. It is a goal of Southwest Medical Center and the Visiting Physician Clinics to provide “at home” care in the small and rural community while providing an advanced level of medical center care whenever needed.
Outreach programs are designed to meet the needs of our present and future patients, and knowing that the physicians are affiliated with a quality hospital such as Southwest Medical Center adds peace of mind.
Cardiology: Cypress Heart
– Local Phone: (316) 395-1643
– 2134 N. Kansas Ave.
– For more information, please visit: www.cypressheart.com.
Pediatric Cardiology: Kidz Cardiology
– Phone: (316) 282-3443
– Located inside the Medical Office Building at Southwest Medical Center, 305 W. 15th Street
– For more information, please visit: www.kidzcardiology.com.
Cancer Center of Kansas: Medical Oncology/Hematology & Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Shaker Dakhil (Medical Oncology/Hematology)
- Dr. Dennis Moore, Jr. (Medical Oncology/Hematology)
- Dr. Quoc Truong (Medical Oncology/Hematology)
– Local Phone: (620) 629-6727
– Located inside Southwest Medical Center, 315 W. 15th Street
– For more information, please visit: www.cancercenterofkansas.com.
Central Care Cancer Center: Medical Oncology/Hematology & Radiation Oncology
- Dr. Jose Velasco (Medical Oncology/Hematology)
– Local Phone: (620) 624-4700
– Located inside Southwest Medical Center’s Medical Office Building, 305 W. 15th Street, Suite 203
– For more information, please visit: www.cccancer.com.