What to Bring
All patients are encouraged to bring:
- Any personal care items preferred for care.
- An accurate and current list of all medications, including name, dose and times medication is taken. Medications brought to the hospital should be in original container with pharmacy label intact.
- Current list of allergies to medications and/or food.
- Name of pharmacy used for prescription medications.
- Copy of current Advance Directives and/or Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare.
- Name and phone number of a contact person.
- Code Word of patient’s choice to provide for protected health information during hospitalization.
- List of any past surgical procedures and year of procedure.
Please leave money and valuables at home.
Heath Care Treatment Directive (English)
Heath Care Treatment Directive (Spanish)
(These files require Adobe Reader to view. If your PC doesn’t have this software installed, a free download is available here.)