Liberal, KS- Visitor restrictions remain in place at Southwest Medical Center. Before entering the facility, all individuals will be screened for fever and COVID-19 symptoms. All visitors must also wear a mask during their entire visit. SWMC will continue to limit entrances and exits to centralize foot traffic. Visitor guidelines are subject to change based on requirements set by the Center for Medicare/Medicaid (CMS) and KDHE.
• All visitors are required to always wear a mask.
• Exceptions may be made for end-of-life circumstances.
• The cafeteria is not open to visitors at this time.
Visitation for Non-Isolation Patients:
• Two (2) visitors per patient allowed in the building at a time. Any additional visitors must wait to enter the building.
• Restrict your visit to the patient’s room.
Visitation for Isolation Patients:
• One (1) visitor per patient, per day between the hours of 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. is allowed.
• A different visitor may visit the following day.
• Visitors in isolation units are required to wear PPE.