Free Community Health Fair 2022
Where: Seward County Activity Center
When: Saturday, October 1st from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Everyone is welcome and invited.
Free health screenings available at SWMC booths include:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Pulse Oximetry Testing – measures oxygen concentration in the blood
- Visual screens
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Hearing tests
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Skin Cancer Screenings
The following lab tests are included for $35. Anyone having testing done should fast for at least 8 hours prior to testing.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile – measures glucose levels, kidney & liver function, & electrolyte & fluid balance.
- Lipid Profile – assesses the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Thyroid Screen – diagnoses thyroid irregularities. Complete Blood Count – detects conditions such as anemia, infection, & blood disorders.
Optional testing ($35 general testing, plus an additional $7 each)
- PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) – screens for possible prostate cancer.
- CEA (Carcinoembryogenic Antigen) – screens for possible cancers in women.
- HGB A1C (Glycated Hemoglobin) – monitors long-term glucose control (3-month average)
- Vitamin D & Vitamin B12
Your results will be sent by mail within 2-4 weeks. We do not provide health information to providers.
Questions: Contact Janeth Vazquez at (620) 629-6335 or Rachel Downing at (620) 629-6424.